Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - PRNPrimary Location Worcester, Massachusetts Req ID 2023-94263 Requisition Type Home Health
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Our Physical Therapists (PTs) examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. Our Physical Therapists (PTs) use our Specialty Programs, including Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program to treat our patients.
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- RN Hospice Branch Director Pasadena, Texas, Beaumont, Texas
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN McComb, Mississippi
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time Eufaula, Alabama
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN Covington, Louisiana
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs