Work for an industry leader
Our innovative and collaborative company culture consistently ranks us among the best places to work in the country ‐ and in the communities we serve. In addition to cutting-edge technology solutions and opportunities for professional development, our employees also enjoy flexible full‐ and part-time positions that can fit their personal work‐life balance needs.
The Enhabit advantage
Our employees have the flexibility to choose full- or part-time positions that fit their work-life balance needs.Watch the video
We offer frequent opportunities for professional development, ensuring our employees are always moving their careers forward.Watch the video
Find your future at Enhabit
We're always looking to add dedicated, passionate, collaborative people to our team. Explore some of our career opportunities below.
Case Manager, RN
"As a nurse, I take great pride that each day I have the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life, even if it is as small as making them smile."
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - Full Time Northampton, Massachusetts
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time College Park, Georgia
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN College Park, Georgia
- Hospice Nurse /Friday – Sunday Burleson, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Texas
- De Novo Administrator Dallas, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Murray, Utah, Austin, Texas, Boynton Beach, Florida, Greenwood Village, Colorado, Augusta, Georgia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, Tampa, Florida, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Amesbury, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Des Plaines, Illinois, Lee's Summit, Missouri, Anchorage, Alaska, Aiken, South Carolina
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs