Home Health Aide, CNA - PRNPrimary Location Durant, Oklahoma Req ID 2023-99970 Requisition Type Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Carry out assigned tasks on patients and follow home health aide care plans
- Bathe patients and assist with showers and partial baths
- Help patients maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living
- Assist patients in getting ready for doctor appointments
- Assist all patients in and out of bed and with toilet needs to bathroom or bedside commode
- Lift and turn patients, as appropriate
- Take and record vital signs and weigh patients
- Assist patients with proper exercises and assist PT with patient rehabilitation, when applicable
- Answer patient questions about self-care techniques and give instructions that will assist family, patient, and caregivers
- Must hold a certificate as a certified nurse aide
- Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have one year of full time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility)
- Have one year of experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home health or hospice setting.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the nurse aide registry in the state of employment.
- Must have basic demonstrated technology skills, including operation of a mobile device
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- RN Hospice Branch Director Pasadena, Texas, Beaumont, Texas
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN McComb, Mississippi
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time Eufaula, Alabama
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN Covington, Louisiana
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs