Area Sales ManagerPrimary Location Worcester, Massachusetts Req ID 2020-60624 Requisition Type Sales
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced account executive to join our team as an Area Sales Manager. We offer a structured, fast paced environment with exceptional benefits.
- Represent Enhabit in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise them of the availability of services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Enhabit.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a college degree, or
at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- Care Transition Coordinator - Nurse or Physical Therapist Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Hospice Transition Navigator - Nurse or Social Worker Lenexa, Kansas
- RN - Home Health Altus, Oklahoma
- RN - Hospice The Woodlands, Texas
- RN Home Health Full-time Reston, Virginia, Leesburg, Virginia, Aldie, Virginia
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs