RN Weekends Home Health
Who makes a successful nurse at Enhabit? We look for the right mix of the following traits when speaking with you.
Growth & development
Whether you're looking for growth or exploring a new role, we provide the resources and support you need to achieve your career goals.
Our purpose & values
Our purpose is to provide high-quality, compassionate care to every patient wherever they call home. Our company values guide how we live out this purpose every day.
Committed to our people
At Enhabit, we believe caring for our patients starts with caring for our employees. We value our people by ensuring we balance the important work we do with your personal life.
Licensed vocational nurse (LVN)
“My favorite part of working in home health is the ability to feel like I'm changing a person's life. It's fulfilling for me to hear a patient tell me how much they appreciate what I do, what I have done and how much they are seeing an improvement in themselves because of the teaching and care I provide.”
"I would describe our culture at Enhabit as nurturing. All of the management and staff here make it their mission to provide you with the information and the tools that you need to exceed. It’s great to have a team that you can count on."
Benefits & perks
Awards & recognition
Paid days off
RN Weekends Home HealthPrimary Location Tampa, Florida Req ID 2023-106053 Requisition Type Home Health Patient Coverage Area East Hillsborough County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Full-time weekend ]RN position.
Flexible scheduling, but Saturday and Sunday are required.
The Home Health Weekend Registered Nurse is a field employee who:
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care,
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current.
- Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- Community Care Area Sales Manager Dallas, Texas
- Care Transition Coordinator - RN or PT Dallas, Texas
- RN - Hospice - PRN Lenexa, Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- LPN - Home Health Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - Full Time McDonough, Georgia, Locust Grove, Georgia
No Saved Jobs
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Each day Enhabit sets the standard of what it means to provide a better way to care. Our devotion drives our purpose to make a real difference in our patients' lives and give them the healthcare journey they want and deserve.Learn More
Building communities that care, together.Learn More
Contact your recruiter
Find out where your career can take you when you join our team.Learn More