RN – Hospice
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Who makes a successful nurse at Enhabit? We look for the right mix of the following traits when speaking with you.
Growth & development
Whether you're looking for growth or exploring a new role, we provide the resources and support you need to achieve your career goals.
Our purpose & values
Our purpose is to provide high-quality, compassionate care to every patient wherever they call home. Our company values guide how we live out this purpose every day.
Committed to our people
At Enhabit, we believe caring for our patients starts with caring for our employees. We value our people by ensuring we balance the important work we do with your personal life.
Licensed vocational nurse (LVN)
“My favorite part of working in home health is the ability to feel like I'm changing a person's life. It's fulfilling for me to hear a patient tell me how much they appreciate what I do, what I have done and how much they are seeing an improvement in themselves because of the teaching and care I provide.”
"I would describe our culture at Enhabit as nurturing. All of the management and staff here make it their mission to provide you with the information and the tools that you need to exceed. It’s great to have a team that you can count on."
Benefits & perks
Awards & recognition
Paid days off
RN – HospicePrimary Location Rocky Hill, Connecticut Req ID 2023-104397 Requisition Type Hospice
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
Enhabit is excited to announce we are growing and are OPENING a NEW location that will serve hospice patients and their loved ones in Rocky Hill, CT. Our Hospice RNs work in private homes, residential care facilities, nursing centers, and other hospice care environments.
Enhabit is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of hospice professionals.
- Must be capable of compassionate communication with patients and families, have keen observation skills, high ethical standards, and knowledge of when to alert doctors and others about changes in patients' conditions.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives
- May also supervise licensed vocational/practical nurses and nursing aides
Hospice is not a place, but rather a philosophy of care. At Enhabit, our hospice teams are caring compassionate professionals who are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual, and emotional comfort and dignity to patients and their loved ones during the final stages of patients' lives.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit!
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a RN Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- RN Hospice Branch Director Pasadena, Texas, Beaumont, Texas
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN McComb, Mississippi
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time Eufaula, Alabama
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Hospice - PRN Covington, Louisiana
No Saved Jobs
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Each day Enhabit sets the standard of what it means to provide a better way to care. Our devotion drives our purpose to make a real difference in our patients' lives and give them the healthcare journey they want and deserve.Learn More
Building communities that care, together.Learn More
Contact your recruiter
Find out where your career can take you when you join our team.Learn More