Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Home Health - Full TimePrimary Location Greensboro, North Carolina Req ID 2022-79939 Requisition Type Home Health Patient Coverage Area Alamance County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant is a qualified professional who, under the supervision of the Director of Nurses and licensed Occupational Therapist, provides therapy services to clients in their homes under the Plan of Care established by the Occupational Therapist.
1. Must be a licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state in which he/she practices.
2. Must have dependable transportation, and be able to drive in all weather conditions.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - Full Time Northampton, Massachusetts
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time College Park, Georgia
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN College Park, Georgia
- Hospice Nurse /Friday – Sunday Burleson, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Texas
- De Novo Administrator Dallas, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Murray, Utah, Austin, Texas, Boynton Beach, Florida, Greenwood Village, Colorado, Augusta, Georgia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, Tampa, Florida, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Amesbury, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Des Plaines, Illinois, Lee's Summit, Missouri, Anchorage, Alaska, Aiken, South Carolina
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs