Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - Full TimePrimary Location Flowood, Mississippi Req ID 2023-95415 Requisition Type Home Health Patient Coverage Area Rankin/ Copiah/ parts of Hinds County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Physical Therapists examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living.
We have Specialty Programs that include Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program.
He/she administers skilled care to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the family and other members of the health care team.
These services are performed in accordance with the physician's orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seatbelts at all times while driving.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be currently licensed in the state of employment.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Dallas, Texas
- RN - Hospice - 7 On 7 Off Lenexa, Kansas
- RN - Hospice Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- RN - Hospice - Full Time Lenexa, Kansas
- RN - Hospice - PRN Lenexa, Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs