LPN - Home Health - Full TimePrimary Location Burlington, North Carolina Additional Locations Mebane, North Carolina Req ID 2022-78304 Requisition Type Home Health Patient Coverage Area Guilford County, Alamance County, Burlington, Mebane
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - Full Time Northampton, Massachusetts
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time College Park, Georgia
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN College Park, Georgia
- Hospice Nurse /Friday – Sunday Burleson, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Texas
- De Novo Administrator Dallas, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Murray, Utah, Austin, Texas, Boynton Beach, Florida, Greenwood Village, Colorado, Augusta, Georgia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, Tampa, Florida, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Amesbury, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Des Plaines, Illinois, Lee's Summit, Missouri, Anchorage, Alaska, Aiken, South Carolina
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs