RN - Home Health - FTPrimary Location Arlington, Texas Req ID 2021-74048 Requisition Type Home Health Patient Coverage Area Irving
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Encompass Health, we aren’t only a workplace, we are a community that truly ‘sets the standard’ by working and living in harmony with one another.
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - Full Time Northampton, Massachusetts
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - Full Time College Park, Georgia
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN College Park, Georgia
- Hospice Nurse /Friday – Sunday Burleson, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Texas
- De Novo Administrator Dallas, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Murray, Utah, Austin, Texas, Boynton Beach, Florida, Greenwood Village, Colorado, Augusta, Georgia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, Tampa, Florida, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Virginia Beach, Virginia, Amesbury, Massachusetts, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Des Plaines, Illinois, Lee's Summit, Missouri, Anchorage, Alaska, Aiken, South Carolina
Recently viewed jobs
No recently viewed jobs
No Saved Jobs